Video challenge- Bulgarian verb conjugation hack

March 31, 2022


Hello, Bulgarian language learners
I invite you to a #verbconjugation challenge based on my previously posted hack I show above in the image.
Your task is very simple and is not for shy people.
Record either a video or simply a voice recording and post it on Speak Bulgarian with Bela FB page and showcase how you conjugate and pronounce based on my advice on the pic below.
The most successful videos will participate to win free lessons with me.
It's so exciting, isn´t it?
The challenge is only valid for English native speakers who are now learning Bulgarian seriously and are interested to learn Bulgarian fluently.
Follow the steps for the video/audio:
1. Conjugate the verbs from the picture below-using the English root and add only the Bulgarian "okonchania"
Pattern:
Verb 1: Аз чеквам, ти чекваш...(Az check+vam, ti check+vash..)
Verb 2: Аз руутвам, ти руутваш ...(Az root+vam, ti root+vash..)
Get started now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

What my students say about Speak Bulgarian with Bela